We actively work with leading credit repair companies to help restore your credit rating. As a trustworthy credit repair service, the companies we partner with may assist in the following:
- Aid their clients remedy unfairly reported and inaccurate negative information from their credit report
- Provide straightforward credit counsel when you need it.
- Help their clients set accurate, reachable credit goals
- Strengthen your rights as an American consumer
- Provide valuable data to help simplify credit scores
Veterans & Credit
At CreditRepairExpert.org, we comprehend that there are many choices out there when searching for credit counseling and repair service. Thoughtfulness is required when making your choice. We’ve researched the leading accredited and approved credit repair agencies and services to ensure you can make an informed decision and avoid the many credit repair scams currently operating.
Veteran Credit Education
Education is a huge component of what we do and how we partner together as a team with you. While we connect you with top credit repair companies to repair your credit score, we also provide free and up-to-date educational resources on credit repair through our blog.
We know the struggle former service members go through with debt and other private financial issues. Your bills may have swollen up while you were deployed or injured while on duty, or even have suffered service-related disabilities that keep you from working We are Here to help you through it!
According to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, you have a right to dispute negative items on your credit report. The credit bureaus make many mistakes as it is, but as a consumer, you are entitled to receive verification on any derogatory items. If the credit bureaus cannot verify these statements, then by law, they must be removed. Consumers can actually use this information to their benefit in two ways. First, since credit bureaus are publicly traded corporations, they are not government entities. This means that they make mistakes. Items are removed from your report that is inaccurate if not responded to within thirty days. Secondly, a side-by-side comparison may be made between all three credit bureaus. It is best to retrieve a tri-merge report, which has all three bureaus together. If two agencies do not report a bad mark, and the other one is, it is possible that you have just discovered a mistake. Use a highlighter to keep track of these inquiries so you can repair your credit.
Although an individual can perform their own credit repair, it is suggested to use a credit repair service in order to effectively resolve any past due accounts, collections, bankruptcies, etc. Just as someone who does not know cars will go to a mechanic, yet has a right to work on their car, it is recommended that people use credit restoration companies that are familiar with the intricacies of your report. This process is usually enacted through the process of sending dispute letters to the credit bureaus.
Customers are responsible for letting their credit repair company know of any updates that are sent by the bureaus. Oftentimes, the question comes up as to how many disputes should be done at a time. My answer to that question is a few. There are standard letters sent out by the credit bureaus that reject any claims as frivolous if too many inquiries are made within a short period of time. This is not the case for those accounts that truly have lots of substantiated claims. Some credit repair companies will actually be able to help you with removing lots of inconsistencies within a relatively short period of time. Remember, you have a right to dispute the claims of your creditors. You do not always have to prove your innocence. You are owed an explanation first. It is innocent until proven guilty.
Whether you choose to do it yourself or to take advantage of the expertise of a reputable credit repair company, keep it simple and say, This entry is inaccurate. Never give too much information because you may find that you are digging a hole for yourself. Consider using a company whose counselors are familiar with the laws. A low credit score is possible for up to seven years! Be sure to deal with the best credit repair company that you can find, and read their reviews before making an informed decision.
When you contact an approved credit repair provider they put together a credit repair program designed to deliver rock-solid results. Based on your credit profile, highly qualified experts will offer you a hassle-free service.
Here is how they do it:
- Case intake: The first step is to help you obtain your credit reports from the three major credit bureaus: TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax. Since each client’s case is unique, the companies will collect specific information regarding your particular circumstances for each item in question.
- Legal action: Your case will be handled by a legal team who will review your credit reports and then communicate directly with your creditors and the credit bureaus. Your credit report items are carefully examined and matched with just the right credit repair strategies as applicable to your case.
- Credit score analysis: They will send a personalized credit score improvement analysis each month, including targeted information that may help to raise your credit scores. In addition, paralegals are available by phone, email or website chat to provide helpful coaching regarding additional credit score enhancing tips.
- Follow-up and escalation: They will put their years of experience to work with you on which federal statutes to leverage in order to defend your case. Be sure to send them any responses you may receive from the credit bureaus or creditors. You can track your case and monitor your results 24/7 with their easy to use the website.
- What Is a Paid Tradeline Alert? - August 24, 2023
- Why A Registered Agent LLC Is Best For Your Company - July 19, 2023
- The 5 Best Tradeline Companies of 2023: Compare Tradelines - June 2, 2023