Rules & Requirements
Table of Contents
CreditRepairExpert.org is a credit repair service comparison website which provides free and independent reviews of America’s leading credit repair companies (including Sky Blue Credit, Lexington Law, and CreditRepair.com). We aim to educate and empower individuals to repair their credit rating to take control of their financial situation.
For this reason, we are pleased to announce the CreditRepairExpert.org Scholarship award. We understand that affording education can be difficult which is why we’ve established our essay contest to help aid the cost of attending.
We will publish the winning entries on our scholarship page and promote them exclusively on our social media accounts.
CreditRepairExpert.org is offering this scholarship to students who meet the following criteria:
- any undergraduate and graduate students
- 18 years and older
- Enrolled full-time study in U.S. institution
- Essay must be between 1,000 and 2,000 words
- Deadline: December 20th 2020
The essay can be on a topic of your choice must bring to light to the issues surrounding credit repair and help raise awareness of how your credit score impacts on your financial situation.
Scholarship Awards & Payment
One-time payment of US$1,000.00 will be sent directly to the winners’ schools.
Selection Process & Notification Process
An internal committee will evaluate the best written essays on style, grammar. level of research and quality of content and will complete the award by 31st December of each year.
How To Apply
- Write your essay. The essay must explore the credit repair topics listed above. Please keep the essay between 1,000 and 2,000 words.
- Post the article to your blog – this can be a student blog on your university website. Please include at least 3 links citing authoritative sources on credit repair, including 1 link to https://www.creditrepairexpert.org.
- Submit your entry. Once your essay has been posted please email a copy of your essay and a link to your blog post to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide proof of enrollment. CreditRepairExpert.org will contact finalists and ask them to request their official college transcript from their school and email it to us.
Deadline to Apply
The deadline to apply is the December 20th 2020. This is a recurring yearly scholarship.
Any question on the process please email email@example.com.
- What Is a Paid Tradeline Alert? - August 24, 2023
- Why A Registered Agent LLC Is Best For Your Company - July 19, 2023
- The 5 Best Tradeline Companies of 2023: Compare Tradelines - June 2, 2023